USE THIS PROCEDURE TO REGISTER ON LINE WITH OUR CLUB (including T20 Blast returning participant).
[NOTE: If you are registering for Milo In2 or New Participant - Milo T20, you will need to use the In2 - T20 REGO procedure].
1. Click on the ON-LINE REGO link below.
2. You will be taken to a page which is for Existing Participants; or those New Participants. This is important.
What does it mean?
When players are first registered by Clubs into MYCRICKET websites, their details are recorded and they are automatically assigned an ID number.These players become "Existing Participants". In order to register On-Line, Existing Participants need to Log-In and complete registration details.
If an "existing participant" does not log-in to register [that is - takes the 'simple' way out and registers as a new participant], then he/she will be registered as a new player and any batting/bowling/fielding statistics from previous seasons will not be added to his/her record for the upcoming season/s.
3. If you are a New Participant, click on this and follow the prompts as in Step 5 below.
4. If you are an Existing Participant (i.e, played before - even if with another Club, or T20 Blast, or Milo In2Cricket ). Enter your ID and Password to log-in. Don't know your ID or Password? Click on "forgotten login details"; enter your email and your ID and link to set your password will be sent to you.
5. Once you have logged on, you will be asked to select the Type of Registration for which you are registering. There is a rather large range of options in the drop down list which best reflect different categories for which we charge varying prices. Select the appropriate category and proceed with your registration.
Any problems? Contact Matt Boland (email@example.com)